Thursday 17 June 2010

Aintree 12/06/10

Aintree had arrived again, the practice was good with no real improvements were made from the previous Aintree setting. The qualifiers were good winning the 600 class and coming 4th in the open.
The open class was just a warm up to the 600 as that is the championship we are now aiming for. It went well I got a good start and made a pass on a 1000 going into club. Then began chasing anther, by the end of the race I was right on his back wheel but just didn’t have time to make a pass and therefore finished 6th.
The 600 class was good I made a good start into third passed 2nd place man into club then taking the lead into the first corner on the second lap. I just got into a rhythm the bike was unbelievable it felt so planted everywhere I crossed the line in 1st, taking my second win of the season. I looked at the lap times and I was 0.1mph (average speed) off the lap record I could not believe it, unfortunately I went quicker in the open so therefore wont count.
So overall a very positive meeting, and hopefully I can take the lap record at the next round. 

Thanks
Christian Peck#35

No comments:

Post a Comment